GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, March 02, 2007

New Dumb Hairstyle!


Finally I had the time to go get a hair cut! I went to Far East Plaza's IT's HAIRY to get my hair cut. They were terrified when they saw the amount of hair I had, haha anyways, it took the girl 2 hours to finished cutting my hair and she stepped and slipped on the cut hair on the floor! Swept my hair off the floor 4 times, hahaha.. I didnt know I got so much hair!

I thought my hairstyle was cool, Candy said my hairstyle was cool, but when I reached home, my mum told me my new hairstyle sux! She says it reminds her of this old film she watched when she was young, a japanese hero boy called WATARI. I have no idea who is that but Watari sounds cool! Hahha.. Nevermind lah, what is done cannot be undone now, so I have to live with my new WATARI hairstyle! YoooHoooo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleh. your new do rocks! yesssssssss!!!

2:35 AM  
Blogger CynnedCynner said...

You are that Cookies girl lah :) I tot was some teengage girl mad over brandon hoho :) <3

See ya around!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home