GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, January 08, 2007

My Friend, Aric


Friends I write a post about on my blog are usually those people who have a deep impact on me and Aric is one of them.

I have known Aric for 7 years already, and our friendship started with hating each other, heh, I gave him hell then, but thanks to Roy and the rest, we became friends again with the help of a "Flairco" bottle.

This dude, is the most super-on person I have ever met. His passion for learning never ends. Aric would go to the extend of typing every single word from a thick book of information he wanted, you see the word TYPE?? But, that made him what he is today and I am happy for him.. now he is getting married with his long time girlfriend, Rosalind, I am so so happy for him.

Aric is such a sincere guy, he even went to learn how to photoshop his own wedding pictures, and made them into a touching slide show for Rosalind. For all those people who are getting married or who knows Aric.. you have to check his wedding pictures out.. the beauty of sincerity and love.. Kudos to Aric.

Aric and Rosalind, thank you for inviting me to your big day and I will see you both on 21st January 2007!

http://aricandrosalind.dotphoto.com
PASSWORD : 210107

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home