GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, January 01, 2007

The Best Eve Ever


Eve of 2007, I did something I never did b4 in my life, I shall keep it a secret (except for the very few who knows) until I get a reply.. yah.. I might not even get a reply but I am prepared for it :) I will continue smiling!

Still my eve of 2007 wasnt all too bad! Shirlyn was recording with Leonard Soosay (my idol) and I was at Snakeweed! I managed to hear the POWERFUL voice of Shirlyn's, I swear I have never heard any local female vocalist that has a more power voice then her, she is so damn good I tell u! I love Shirlyn!

And of course, anywhere with Leonard around, is always magical.. he has this aura around him, I feel very inspired and enlightened by him every single time I see him, dont ask me why, I just feel inspired. Its also good lah, to see him on eve of 2007, meeting him today was enough for me to be inspired till the new year. I love Leonard Soosay! Long-lived SNAKEWEED!

After that I met a bunch of talented lyricists (Xiaohan's students) at a $10 per hour ktv, cheap and good, better still, with a bunch of good company!

I managed my countdown on bus 100 which passes by Vivocity and got jammed at ard 11.47pm and was showing TVMobile. Looking up into the skies and wishing for a better year to come, and I wish everyone happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home