GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, December 11, 2006

Hed Kandi Artwork


Hed Kandi is a record label that was bought over by Ministry Of Sound in January 2006. I am in love with the Hed Kandi's artwork, the illustrator is a British guy called Jason Brooks.

Just google on Hed Kandi images and check out the new age artwork.. its beautiful.. the artwork shown here is currently my wallpaper. You can also check out the newly opened Kandi Bar by Hed Kandi @ the Cannery, the artwork is nice manz I tell ya.

To see more of the Hed Kandi artwork I found online please go to my personal Flickr..

Here's the link Cookiss99's Flickr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home