GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Kudos To Class FM0806/L


Yesterday, the pioneer batch of FM Lyrics Class completed their course. Today, I recieved so many emails of appreciation from the students and my boss Xiaohan! After reading all those mails, I am so touched.

The first batch is indeed special as Xiaohan had said, alot of emails everyone thanking everyone yes, including me, the admin person, I mean who can be bothered to thank the admin person? except these great bunch of peepz!! Now its my turn and I will do it here for everyone who reads my blog see who this SPECIAL PIONEER BATCH are! (everyone remember the faces on the picture posted above, they are all very special lyrical people)

To Xiaohan - My boss, and my inspiration. First a big *Hug* for you because, you are one of the best boss I have worked with! Thank you for helping me and giving me sound advices even before I need it. To me, you are a woman with integrity and you posess this dignity in you which I truely respect from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for you! I mean it too :)

Thank you to Nicole, Yet, Jim, Jieying, Choonyen, ChengSun, Yongli and Vivienne for being such responsible and good students!~ Always pay school fees automatically, I have almost no problems with any of you which make my job as the admin alot easier! Simply the best!

Special Thanks to Nicole and Yet, I speak to both of you on MSN the most, thanks for sharing life and music experiences, and of course, helping me improving my chinese and mandarin and also intro-ing me to the chinese music scene.

Last but not least, I have to thank Funkie Monkies Productions without FMP, I would never get to meet these great bunch of people!

Kudos to the FM0806/L Pioneer batch!

1 Comments:

Blogger leaf said...

yoz COOKISS ! u a nice person as well lah. If not, I will not be nice too. Ha ! Thanks for spending the time spouting nonsense with this idiot here and little things you said help me see lights ! take care take care.

leaf

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home