GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Elsa-licious KidSpy



Introducing the schizo-genius brainchild of Leonard Soosay aka PapaSpy's KidSpy, Missy Elsa! This is the most happening teenage mutant spy girl I have ever met in this century!

Elsa has tonnes of style and talents with a unique personality! Elsa is packed with everything any girl dreams of! I wished I was her during my teenage years! Bah, too late for me, but never to late to know a girl like Elsa ever existed! Elsa is superduper cool! I swear she is gonna be a star someday, she is gonna shine so bright until you become blind.. hehe..

You peepz should check her out, check her sites. click below!

ELSATOGRAPHY

ELSA @ MYSPACE

YOU , yes you, if you are reading this, you better check this girl out, coz she is one very special girl, one of a kind, probably she doesnt come from the same land as us, maybe from heaven, hell or even outterspace, only she herself knows... hehe..Whatever she is, LONG-LIVED ELSA KIDSPY! Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home