GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, October 13, 2006

SLAYER in the Lion City??


What the Fug is SLAYER doing in my country?
When did my country become so liberated to allow them in?
This Slayer concert on the Friday 13th Oct is gonna be a legendary one, because having them in to SG is like having Marilyn Manson in as well. This is shocking manz!

I am not really a fan of SLAYER but I am glad that my friends who love them enjoyed the gig. Brandon, Barry, Justin, Kayo, Jason, Shane all went and went nuts especially the never seen before "circle of death" happened while the gig is on! They must have so much fun venting their anger, screaming vulgarities, wacking strangers up. Happening eh! Brandon and the rest went to backstage somemore, and I am sure Brandon is happy like a bird now. Bran you can die in peace liao!! Muahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home