GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Noble TOFU CUSHION!


Muahahhaahh! Yesh I am "Goong" addict! And I am suffering from the "Goong" withdrawal syndrome, so I am quite insane now. This Tofu Cushion would be one, yesh only one of the remedy for my withdrawal syndrome! The other remedy would be I fly to Korea, Seoul now and find Joo Ji-Hoon! MuahahhahhAHAH... I am "Goong" seow.. MUUUhaHAHHA!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry that i have been neglecting dropping by your site. ahahahah. oh that tofu pillow is indeed very hard to find. as i said, i got you something else instead.

now, if i have the time to find the post office where the people speak english, so much the better. soon, i will have to do it, lest i want you to come here and smother me with that pillow. ugh!

12:38 AM  
Blogger The DBSK/TVXQ Junky said...

i am going through withdraw right now!!! i need a tofu cushion!!! idk where to get it !

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know if you're still obsessed, I mean, I know that this post was made over 2 years ago but if you still are somewhat obsessed with it, here's a link of where to get that pillow.... Mind you, you might have already found it, I didn't read through the rest of your blog :)

http://www.yesasia.com/us/princess-hours-tofu-cushion/1004308925-0-0-0-en/info.html

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home