GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Power98 Final Jam 2006


I Lurvve West Grand Boulevard, every bit of them! Today I get to hang out with them at Power98 Final Jam party. Its gotto be the greatest party ever @ Zouk! I must thank Chris for bringing me in manz or else I might have missed the whole party due to some cok-ups, U saved the day Chris, u best! Especially with so many good friends and local music together, yah I just went insane at the party. The friend bands that were there.. namely

1) West Grand Boulevard
2) Shirlyn and the UnXpected
3) Concave Scream
4) Fatskunks
5) Electrico

Leonard Soosay was there too, this guy ah, before the party started, he is already high! Hahah!

Some girls were handeling out condoms at the party, the hongsters, instead of grabbing the gurls, they were snatching and grabbing as many condoms as they could and Brandon even use the condoms as his namecards! Insane!

Took alot of pictures, you can check it out on my Flickr.. check out Daphne Khoo, I think she looks really pretty today! Awww, such a sweetie pie!

Today's party was grreat, coz I had WGB and some really good company, I had a good day and yes, everybody please support local music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home