GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, February 26, 2007

Ungratefulness

I know a girl, her name is FFF, I dunnoe how to handle her. Tried to be nice to her but she dont appreciates it, be harsh with her she doesnt listen. And she tiks she is damn stylo milo when the world hates her.

For now, I try to ignore her before I start tearing her ego into pieces, and that would be very a very ugly sight, because I am not the only one thinking the same way.

Like what B1 told me, no matter how good your work is, if your attitude is fugged up, you are fugged up, somemore she is ungrateful. I hopes she realised it, because she is digging her own grave, no one likes ungrateful people. I hopes she reads this.

Miss FFF, you may be young but do things to inspire not let people look down on your youth. Until now I am still giving you chances, so be grateful and return back the favor to me by behaving yourself. Do not be selfish.

Quotes for Miss FFF..

"Earth produces nothing worse than an ungrateful man."- Decimus Magnus Ausonius

"That man may last, but never lives, Who much receives, but nothing gives; Whom none can love, whom none can thank,-- Creation's blot, creation's blank. " - Thomas Gibbons

"You love a nothing when you love an ingrate." - Plautus

"He is ungrateful who denies that he has received a kindness which has been bestowed upon him; he is ungrateful who conceals it; he is ungrateful who makes no return for it; most ungrateful of all is he who forgets it." - Seneca

"One ungrateful man does an injury to all who are suffering. " - Syrus

"The wicked are always ungrateful." - Cervantes

"Ingratitude is always a kind of weakness. I have never seen that clever men have been ungrateful." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Man is, beyond dispute, the most excellent of created beings, and the vilest animal is a dog; but the sages agree that a grateful dog is better than an ungrateful man." - Moslih Eddin


Now I can only pray she understands where everyone is coming from..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, i read your entry. No biggie, i cant have my pie and eat it too.

like William says, teamwork is all about tolerating one another.

I tolerated and i never said anything. But i guess, sometimes others cannot do the same.

I dun really care if the world hates me or not. Because i'm me and nothing will ever change that.

Yes, i'm cocky.

But i know i can be because i have what it takes. Its not arrogance like how the rest of you deemed it to be.

Selfish?

I dun think i have been. Before you came in in January. I was a totally different person. Someone who is happy-go-lucky. But now, i'm different. Because i have to be what others expect me to be.

I've never told William this, because i know he's got other problems to settle, rather then mine. But he doesnt know that its been difficult for me ever since i got transferred to Fashion.

I did ask for a transfer back to Kandi, but i felt his disappointment when he agreed to it. So i cancelled it and i stayed.

For the whole period of time, 15 dec till Pam came in, i had to do everything from FC to JS. I had to teach others the things that i learnt from Kandi. Nobody ever appreciates my actions.

Not even one word of thanks.

I told myself that its okay that i dun get the appreciation. Its okay. I dun need them to appreciate what i do, i need them to perform rather then appreciate.

Then Pam came in, and the whole situation took a twist. The way she does her job is different from the way i do things. And of course it'll seem like i'm against her.

The way i handle situations and the way she does it is different. Which is why we clash. Then i get all the bullshit of me not working with her.

How to? When she and i do things differently?

To me, everyone has my respect till they lose it. There are people that have lost my respect for them, because i think they are fucked up. Likewise, you think i'm fucked up.

And guess what?

If i had to bother about what everyone said about me, then i should have died when i was much younger.

Its life's experiences that teach you how to live your life.

Not people's hate for you.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Notice the time this was written..Yes that was the time I was very dissappointed with you because I expected you to understand more than anybody.

After I spoke to u, I think I understand more about what's going on.

Just wanna tell you that I DO NOT Hate you or wad, I just hope everything turns out fine for you and to do that you will have to behave yourself.

Like I have told you before, I will help all I can ONLY if you r willing to help yourself.

This post is written because I give a damn, yes about you. Yah, in other words, I care.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home