GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Cherish You

Just met up with the purest of pain. letting go of a hope and waking up from a dream I held on for the past 2 years. It is difficult but I have to do so... because reality is real.

From this moment on, we moved on.. in search of our happiness in our own separate ways. Thank you for accepting my "courage" with grace.

Am glad you brought out the best in me. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I will always be inspired by the fine examples you set for me to be a better person. Your footprints would always be in my heart.

I pray for all your wishes to come true. You deserve all the most beautiful things in the world for you are one of the best person that ever lived in my era, and I am grateful to have met you in this lifetime.

I cherish our friendship.

I cherish you Stan..

2 Comments:

Blogger sSek Paranormal said...

i know who is the person u toking abt here. tell me what happen gal!

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, haven't talked to you in a while. i know. i know. busy with work. bleh. holler when you see me online! i am dying for details!!!

btw, have i told you that you're one of the bravest gurls i know. woman, you are now freed!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home