GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, February 23, 2007

Greatest Couple I Have Known

Meet DEITY & CHAOS!



Deity & Chaos are very nice friends! They care alot about me, gave me lotsa sound advices. When I dont see them I actually will miss them! They are nice beyond words. Both of them make gives me a very motherly and fatherly feeling, I wished they were my relatives! So Deity & Chaos, would you both ADOPT ME pleassse?? Hahha..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww... this is so sweet. wish we could adapt you but hey, we can always arrange something. i'll ask Chaos okay?

love ya!!!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home