GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Story Of Aric & Rosalind



Aric is always up to some mischief and has many ideas.. I wonder if he is in the correct line or not, he should be a comedian or artist or some creative job, instead of AOM of MOS!

Above is the animated video of how the newly-wed couple met, its amazing good I must say!

Anyways, Aric, if you are reading this, I am very very happy for you for what you have achieved today, because I know and have seen you worked extraordinary hard for whatever you believed in. Happy for you and Rosalind!

Make sure the whole MOS and the all phase 2 outlets gets to see this video manz! Cool stuff! I like!

Ok back to the main point, WHEN is MY TURN to get married, GAWD DAMNNIT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! you will have your turn, in the near future. don't look, don't wait. mr right will come knocking at your door when you least expect it. believe me. it did happen to me:)

btw, i sent you the belated christmas stuff last jan. 29. gawd, i hope to god you got it soon.

love yah!

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....it's so touching...who can tell me how to do this, i wanna do one 4 my hubby also...haha~~

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get it already? it's been almost like a month. i sent it via EMS, and it's supposed to be there in a weeks time.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home