GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, January 12, 2007

My Own Spirituality Bank

I have something to declare, I declare my love for God, the One that created me and all things.

I felt that this declaration post is needed because many of my friends thinks I lost touch with God, but I have not, I have my own way of loving Him.

Doesnt mean if I dont attend a church or a congregation I am not a worshipper of The Almighty. Hope all of you understand that. I make God my friend, someone whom I speak to and give thanks to everyday. I read his Word everyday and make the Truth my very own.

I have this mindset that I owe God too much, and that I thank him for this very moment I am alive now and every single breath of oxygen I get. I dont need to see the Paradise, or have an everlasting life after my death. I am happy just being able to open my eyes and see God's creations and very grateful for my life he gave to me.

Thank you for being concerned about my relationship with God. Like I have told many of you, if I want to attend a church or congregation, I want to go there willingly for God not for anyone else.

Word of men classify me as a cult or a mad person but the Word of God makes me Love him more!

No matter what denominations, no one should ever deny one another or others, for all the sheeplike ones belongs to One true God. Love one another, Be kind.

Make the truth your very own.. Because only you are accountable to God not anyone else.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy :). May GOD continue to richly bless u

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home