GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, June 18, 2006

"Windy-Minded" Friends


What is Windy Minded? It means HONGSTERS! People who are "Hong" are desperados! Hehehe.. Well, just wanna talk about it here especially to some my friends! You know who you are lah! Hahha

To My Single & Available Guy friends,

I am not trying to obstruct your direction of "winds" OR "hong-ness" but have a balance manz! Dont let the "hong" grow into a tornado and destroy everything! HAHhaha!

Being a desperado and being a friend are TWO separate entities!! I think its how much you think of people actually. You can "hong" until you forget your mum & dad's name, you can even "hong" till you forget your own name! Who cares? But issit nice for you to "hong" till this extend or not?

Some people right, they can "hong" until they forget everything! Please loh, this kind of people you dare to be friends with them or not? I dont think so loh!

Come on! Be a MAN! Wanna hong? No Problem! Remember you have other priorities like WORK, FAMILY and FRIENDS!! Sincere Friendships are hard to come by, and it has to be a mutual thing!

I respect all "hong-ness" of a friend, but please remember! Dont hong until you forget I even existed! So easy, as simple as ABC..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha!....ha!....ha! lucky i not single...

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home