GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, June 12, 2006

A "Ma-La-Licious" Night with 周华健 & FM!


Yesh, thanks to Funky Monkey Eric again, I met Emil Chau 周华健 in person today.. 周华健 is a really cool guy to hang out with.. lotsa laughter when he is around.

Eric introduced me to Emil at HRC, where Emil went up on stage and jamm with Eric. After HRC we went to some place to makan "MaLA" Steamboat.. they ordered so damn much food! I was full just looking at de amount of food. Everything was over-done today.. too much fame, fans, food, drinks, jokes and pictures! But still its fun!

Anyways, Mr Chau, I am sorry if i dissappointed you by tellin you my mum bought your album instead of me, BUT trust me! I listened to your new album 雨人 MORE times then my mum ok! And also, the lighter u gave me to give it to my mum, I passed it over to her oredi.. she is really happy! Hahhaha.. thanks for making our day!

People! Buy 周华健's latest album 雨人! Now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home