GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jaycee's 最動聽 MTV

HYR , now whom I can call my boss, was just writing about him working with Jaycee Chan ( Jackie Chan's sonny ) on his blog. He helped to produce Jaycee's first album, and one of the song he wrote with Jaycee is this song called 最動聽.. I LOVE that song!! It was one of the songs featured in the movie Jaycee acted called Twin Effect II. Just watch the MTV and listen to this wonderful song. You can read my bosses' blog by clicking on the title of this post. Power to HYR and Jaycee!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbqJpwx108

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home