GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pap Smears & Orgy Parties


Hot Topic - People are talking abt "pap smears" and "orgy parties". Excuse me but whats the rave about? Dont you know absolute power corrupts absolutely?? Whoever wins is gonna corrupt big time anyways! So whats the big deal? Same bucket different shite. Politicans are like Diapers, need to changed, often for the same reasons.

Man was NEVER created to rule over man, man are created to rule over animals. All these arguements about "pap smears" & "orgy parties" are driving me nuts, all the propagandas and media are fuggin people's brains up. Enough manz!

My area was a walk-over, and it doesnt mean much to me, even if it wasnt a walk-over, I call that booth, a coloring booth, I would probably spend 15mins standing there practicing my shading skills with a pen , yes, in front of the camera, to show them how good I am at shading that gawd damn whole piece of paper. For all you noe I might be "marked" for my excellent shading skills even when they say its supposed to confidential/ anon. Gawd damn it.. Its all a hoax lah, Fug!

Dont come and talk to me about politics with a ONE sided mindset coz I dont support any parties... and coz I dun wanna kena "red lightning" OR "da hammer" to strike me manz. You will never have any form of rights no matter how much u talk , nothing here belongs to you, as long as you are still alive, here, understand???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home