GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, April 17, 2006

I Forgot What Day Is Today

Today is my Birthday! And I forgot about it until Alan Z reminded me, coz my birthdate is same as his sister Vivian. It was very kind of Alan to invite me to celebrate my birthday with Vivian over at Hard Rock Cafe.

Although I didnt know many people on the table, but everyone was nice! Brandon & Alan bought me speakers for my laptop! How thoughtful!!

Ngak & Eric ( FunkyMonkey ) were playing at HRC that day! I finally heard Ngak sang Jason Mraz's You & I Both! I always think Ngak did a great cover on that song! Its been a long time since I last heard him sang that song, Ngak's got a very nice voice, please go to HRC on Mondays & Wala on Wednesdays nights to see him.

Thank you all those who gave me birthday wishes, yah for reminding me that I am a year OLDER! hah..

1 Comments:

Blogger ToPaZsKyE said...

A year older along with some wisdom as well. Happy Bdae gal! May ur dreams come true. :)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home