GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Ego Has Landed

Its amazing how some people have the key to my hidden super-ideas, I dont have to speak to them, just by meeting them I get inspired! The endless amounts of ideas that runs thru my brain cells make me unable to sleep. I guess I am lucky to meet sincere peepz of the music industry. Thank you for being yourselves, you know who you are.

Advice is probably the only free thing people dont want, being a true blue "kiasu" , I picked up all the advice and be it good or bad, its free! You never know wadcha gonna get manz. As my thoughts scan thru the advices or things people say, I have learnt alot.

Ego is a "dog" that follows u around, dont let the "dog" eat up your soul! I admit I have been thru several ego trips, its inevitable. Afterall we are all humans and its easy to travel in the name of pride, but it really takes much more courage to stay humble and listen, I am still in the midst of struggling with that "dog", trying to tame it down and hold it under my control. And trust me, each time I try to be sincerely humble, I often get some kinda enlightenment!

Sadly I still do meet people who are flying on the ego trip for too long, my advice ( its free! ) is, fly all you want make sure you dont fly too long until you reached outerspace and get lost OR land down too hard to the deepest level of hell. My point is - Be humble, stay down to Earth. If you are trying, I will be fighting in this clashes-of-egos war with you, for a better us and a better world.

3 Comments:

Blogger to said...

Ego is a dirty word....Too little, you losses your self worth...too much, you cause the other to loose it as well.....

chia lak like see saw like that.

Ha ha! I am a victm and persecutor at the same time without knowing it....

Cheers Cookiss...Ru***! R****! R****!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solid entry. Still can't see latest post on first page....

4:33 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

keyboy - woaah its de cheemology guy commenting sial!

Spunky - thanks! But hor i still haven find out the prob to my blog settings, must ask professional liao! but thanks again for informing me!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home