GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mosiac Festival - Ronin


Went to Esplanade gig to watch Pulse, Alwi from Rafe & Ronin.. someone please kill me, I missed Pulse's set coz there was a major jam at Esplanade!! Shit! But I managed to catch Alwi, he is just so cool, young and talented, only 19 years old manz and he writes incredible nice songs!

Then came Ronin, I think I sat too near them oredi, coz when Leevan ( the vocalist ) came by to my side to sing, I am actually quite scared, too near the rockstar liao, then all the fans jumping jumping all around me, I remained seated coz I was in shock! I got my toes all jumped on by fans.

Ronin is a good band, their song Black Maria went up to Perfect Ten Number one hit! Cheerios for local band!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home