GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

In Love With Keong Saik Road


Was just wondering around Chinatown with Xun a couple of days ago. I decided to walk further down into Keong Saik Street to do some exploring, and because I was also trying to loiter around 29B.. heh.. I didnt managed to find 29B but the walk through Keong Saik was good. I found a unqiue new age bookstore & cafe, called www.WHATEVER.com.sg

Walking along re-made & re-designed pre-war houses was just good.. I like old things made new, and clever store owners & interior designers turn their space into a piece of art and opened for business.

There are also a couple of budget boutique hotels there, I have been to one to visit a friend who stayed there when she was in SG holidaying. The place is awesome, its called The Royal Peacock Hotel. Stroll along you will see Hotel1929 with their beautiful fusion see-thru lounge. You just walk pass the Keong Saik lane and you can feel this chinese heritage zen flowing through the air.

Somehow through that walk I feel a sense of inspirations overcoming me, encouraging me to move on with my passion. I am beginning to love Keong Siak Road.. That walk was magical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home