GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, February 16, 2006

WHoo! Sandra On HER WORLD!!


Wahahha.. another friend on the magazine! Sandra aka Sandralicious has one whole page to herself in HER WORLD magazine! She has this sexy Bridget Bardot famous pose! I am not showing you peepz, if you wanna see her in her unqiue pose, go buy the magazine!!! Muahahahah!

This is not the first time this babe has been on the magazine, the last time was on MAXIM, which I totally missed it, but not this time, I got it as soon as she told me its out! heh!

Along side, with Sandralicious, there are 2 other bloggers in HER WORLD article on Bloggers. SillyCelly & Blinkymummy. They looked happening too! I just thought Sandra has the most unqiue & the most difficult to pose, pose! Power!! Sandra you looked great! HooyOH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home