GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cousin Claire's Online Shop!


I was introduced to my cousin, Claire's online jewelery shop today. This cousin of mine is full of talents & creativity. And I am so proud of her! Went to check out her online shop and found out that her jewelry designs are unique & beautiful! Please do take a look at her creations, original jewelry made from the heart!

I particularly like this design she named it as...
The Red Scarlet Bracelet



Visit Claire's The DressUp Room now!!
http://thedressuproom.net/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ok will do!

REY!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home