GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, January 29, 2006

TIRAMISU & Mr Putra


Lemme show off my rare TIRAMISU VCD to you all!! MuHhahHAA! There's only 10 of them in SG & I am one of the lucky proud owners! MuAHAHA!! Its a recording of their live performance @ the Esplanade Theater.

TIRAMISU (not talking about the TV show) is our very own local band that is fused together by artistic members. Their showermanship for every of their performance is superb! I love their sets manz!

The front man of TIRAMISU is a very interesting man, his name is Mr Rizman Putra. He is such an enigmatic creature! He seems to have endless energy & endless ideas flowing out from his thoughts like gushes of water drowning people like myself! Everytime I watch him perform I will first be settled in a hypnotism of shock and then after the show my thoughts will be re-borned with rays of colors! Mr Putra inspires me! He must be the reincarnation of Da Vinci in the computorised mutated form in our era! A True artist of all Arts. Mr Putra has the achievements I have always dreamt about since young, and I admire him for that. I *Salute* you !!

If you are a person who appreciates, Arts, Music, Fun, Creativity & the simple things in life, you have to check out Mr Putra's projects ( KYTV , NAOPD ) & his band TIRAMISU. I shall include the links below...

TIRAMISU The Band
Kill Your Television Project
NAOPD Project

I wanna be Mr Putra when I grow UP!! YIPEE!

2 Comments:

Blogger TIRAMISU said...

oh dear...you make me feel like Richard Branson.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Richard Branson is that VIRGIN millionaire rite?? Muhahahhaha!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home