GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Touching Freaky Coincidence


I was just thinking about Mr Mark Popplewell from Trinidad & I decided to write him a letter. I made him something as well. Then I saw Mark online & I spoke to him telling him I was gonna send some stuff over to him. Just when we were speaking online, the doorbell rang, I excused myself and went to open the door & it was Mr Postman! He had a parcel for me & guess what!! The parcel was from Mark!!! I was damn shocked! I was just telling him I was gonna send stuff to him and before i post it, his unxpected parcel arrived at me doorstep! Can you believe such coincidence!?!! I was freakked out manz!!

It always feels very nice to recieve a parcel or a post from a friend, but this one is really shocking! Shocking to the Max! But thank you Markie for all the gifts and for the CD.

I think I am probably the one and only person to own this Album, STEEL LOVE in Singapore! All the way from Trinicity! How lucky! Thank you very much Markie! Muackz!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome. ;)
lol and it is good to shock ppl once in a while i think hehehe :p

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home