GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sticks Maniac


Vanessa is finally back from Indo! And Brandon is so excited about his own signatured drumsticks, he hasnt slept for days I guess, look at him in the picture, he loooked so tired.


The drumsticks looked pretty cool eh? And I think Brandon is gonna keep all the sticks to himself. I think you wanna buy from him, he den wont sell it to anyone manz!


Presenting Brandon Khoo's very own signature sticks!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owhhhhhh Mannnnnnnnnnnnn..... i tell u.. braNdoN's daY is 16/01/06
kewL nUmber isN't iT.. He pee oN his paNts.. huahahhahhahhaha

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its called tea my..dear.. spilt my tea..GGGRRRRR

becos..of you touch nose trick.

double GGRRRRRR

4:35 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

I have no idea wad u both are tokking abt...bleah

5:58 PM  
Blogger ToPaZsKyE said...

gotta agree...those are sum cool stix!

2:48 PM  
Blogger X said...

i wanna be brandon khoo when i grow up
ahahaha

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home