GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

We Got Picks!!


My working place, Focal Studio has got great picks! And I decided to try some of my photography skills with my dad's Canon IXUS 750. I think I cannot make it as a photographer lah, dont even understand how the camera works.
I like Focal Studio picks, so colorful! Hehhee.. you want some?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL u think u cannot make a good photographer but i must say with a few basic photography lessons and a digital camera and anyone can take pics. Nice thing about digital cameras is that you can review your work electronically before printing etc. Take a million shots which helps the phrase - "practice makes perfect". Since u are perfect in some ways already why stop there give it a try and perfect the photography lol.

Enjoy

PS. For any further information feel free to ask. ;)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Woah thanks for ur compliments Markie.. but if I were to be so perfect, I dont think i would be living on planet Earth, so I do hv my inabilities too! But thank you for your advise!! Will difinitely take alot of pictos for practice!

1:44 PM  
Blogger X said...

oh yesh! yer got picks and i've got pricks...ahahahah

8:58 PM  
Blogger X said...

anyways check out my new post SEVEN, see how yer like it

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home