GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Cookiss 2006 REVOLUTIONS!

REVOLUTION ONE



My Passion & Wish to boost the Local music. I have to try my best even though I know it may never ever happen in my whole entire life. I am going to put in more efforts to my project.. We Want Your Music Project.. my first steps to helping Local Music. Also I shall start writing reviews on local bands on me blog from tomorrow onwards and hope that my few major projects for Year 2006 work out well for my clients and myself. Long-lived Local music & Long-lived Focal!



REVOLUTION TWO



I know people will laugh at me saying this, but I dont care, I wanna do MoonWalk like MJ for my 2006 Resolution!! I have been practicing for days! I wanna move like Michael Jackson!! Oh well maybe I wouldnt do it as smooth as he does no matter how hard I try, but who knows I might just be Singapore's very own MJ impersonator someday! LOL! MJ's dance is a legend manz I tell you! Whoo! For now, I am stucked watching his music videos.. wish me luck with my moves! HEE hee!! AWwwWoo!

HAVE A GREAT YEAR 2006 EVERYONE! CHEERIOS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home