GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, January 01, 2006

THE SUNS Rawkz Into 2006


THE SUNS! I am starting my 1st entry of 2006 with THE SUNS! My gawd they rawk BIG TIME! Such a fun band! They performed at Orchard Cineleisure, being the last band to be performing, they jam their songs into year 2006. Leonard Soosay was the sound engineer, he was wearing The Suns' T-shirt which looks quite cool but cannot get it in SG , not even their EPs.. not yet.. but soon!!! And I think I am gonna get every of their mech when they arrived! I guess today's gig was a power one, besides THE SUNS there's also UnXpected, PULSE, Lunarin & DJ KoFlow.

THE SUNS I like them because they are very friendly people and very sincere people, they dont have a ON or OFF stage attitude.. they are just them, which makes them the perfect rockstars. It's very heartwarming when you see their fans, cheering for them and they did no covers, ALL originals, thats so cool! I like the song titled " Charlene"

You can hear samples of their originals at MySpace...

http://www.myspace.com/thesunsrock  

ROCK ON SUNS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home