GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Singapore Band - RAFE


"Everything" the Debut EP.
Track Listing:
1 - Intro
2 - I Belive (Angry Conversations)
3 - Whever I should Go
4 - Everything
5 - Beautiful Mistake
6 - Perfect Day
7 - Strong
8 - Everything (live acoustic recording)

Recorded and mastered at Schtung Music.
Distributed by Unversal Music Singapore.

I met Rafe's vocalist & bassist yesterday thru a mutual friend. They looked like very goodie young boys to me, I was told about their band, Rafe, but I havent heard of them before so I dont have much impression. I had a listen to their original song titled Strong ( Track 7 ) from their EP, my gawd! I was shocked! The music and lyrics for that song is good manz! Very radio-friendly song, I will get a hold of their EP ' Everything ' soon. Very impressive, young local talents, I hope they make it big locally, and make the local music scene proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home