GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tabula The Band 2006


Tabula the Band! Heard there are some changes to the members within the band. Oh well, what a waste , I thought their band members were interesting to watch! But thanks for all the great performance you guys have put on for audiences like us.

Jack Black Alan Z is the bassist , he is one entertaining musician, very funny guy. He wrote & sang a very nice song called "Love Demon" . I have been bugging him for a copy of that song for my own personal listening, I havent got it yet but I will continue bugging him. I like that song!

Arron Jardin the guitarist, my ex-classmate, he is a super canadian guitarist! I see him carry 2 guitars and 6 or 7 guitar efx on a plank to school everyday, I think the amount of things he carry is heavier then he is .. so poorthing!! But I must say he is a very helpful and nice friend to have at school, and I admire his passion for music. Cool guy! I wished him all the best in his Music career!

Navin the drummer ( last guy on the right from the above picto ) , dont know him personnally but he seems like a nice guy,Spoke to him a few times and he was very polite! watched him played a couple of times before, quite steady leh.

Kelvin Wong is the vocalist.. he is quite an okay singer lah but horr..

Dont tell me to start
Dont ask me what happened
Dont ask me how
Dont ask me for any reasons
Dont ask me why Kelvin poses like that for Tabula's picto
Dont ask me why he did the "Shhh" sign coz makes me wanna go to the lavatory now..
I really dun know why

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelvin the singer pose like that..cos he knows..that its best that he shuts up... its like in the song.. "you say it best, when you say NOTHING at all"

so its like telling himself.."SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Kelvin Shut up..whatever you do its best you dont speak"

4:23 PM  
Blogger X said...

black eyed peas - "shut up, just shut up, shut up. shuddup, just shuddup shuddup...."

ahahhahahha

3:00 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

AHahhaha... i dun noe Kelvin has got a 'fan' base manz.. ahahahaa

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really would like to know of the intense dislike for kelvin. SHARE!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home