GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jaycee Chan 房祖名


FInally! I got a hold on 房祖名 album!! I have been looking around for his album but every cd shop tell me its not in production anymore. By rare chance, when I was in Chinatown getting some stuff done and I found the cd!! How lucky!

There is a song that he wrote called 最動聽 Track 4 , its damn nice loh.. simple lyrics and strings.. very soothing and touching. 最動聽 is also the theme song for Twins Effect 2 (千機變II: 花都大戰).

The whole album is just very simple, not the glam glam kind of music, but I can feel the sincerity for his love of music, its like Jaycee's very own collections of Jaycee's tunes, little thoughts. Just simple. I am glad I got this album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home