GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, January 12, 2006

iPod Padi


PADI is a freakking happening Indo band, they are so freakking happening that they have their own iPod!! They are almost on par with U2 manz!!
This is almost unbelieveable because PADI doesnt have an official website and I wouldnt know of them if I havent met Vanessa, but it seems like they have won numerous awards for their band! And now PADI iPod! How did they do it??
I seriously think it has to be the supporters of the band, if PADI would be a Local band, I dont think they will ever make it this far. Maybe it's time for Singaporeans to really think about how much effort they put in for local bands. Anyways, POWER to PADI iPod!! Congratulations!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home