GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The SunS Rock Again!!


I am addicted to The SunS, each of the members must have been a drug in their past life or something, JBoss=Marijuana , SanSinger=Heroine , Wayne Thunder=Morphin , when this 3 combined, with the sound of music, its maddness! I cant help but to follow on every of their song everyday at mySpace, because I dont know where to get their EP! Gourd damn it! The songs titled "Charlene" & " Cecelia" are very catchy and I cant help but it sub-consciously replay in my head over and over again.

The SunS are a funny lot of peepz, they even did a talk 'cok' show with Mr Brown, our old school blogger called "Zhng My Car" . Its Hilarious. To listen to it please go to the link below..

http://miyagi.sg/media/tmbs-060111-zhng_my_car5.mp3

They were on Perfect10 Home Show for an hour just now, and I managed a crappy recording of the whole show! Coolness!

I give my full respect to their love & passion for music & perseverence, really, 10 yrs of partnership in another country, giving up everything for their band & music is really extra ordinary. *Salutes* to The SunS! \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home