GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Paul Ponnudorai's Album


WhooHoo! Look what have I got!! Paul Ponnudorai's album!! Shirlyn got it for me, and not only that she got Paul to sign for me on the album cover as well!! Power!! Thank you sooo much Shirlyn for introducing him to me. Muackz!

I heard his recording are all done only one time, no re-dos.. damn power right!! He does nice covers and the music is soothing. Paul Ponnudorai plays at Harry's bar @ Esplande & Boat Quay. I like him! You peepz should go listen to him 'Live'!

Get his album, it is worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home