GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Rainbow Message From The Bears


I love Care Bears when I was a kiddo, coz there were so many colors! Now I see Care Bears, I cant help but to think they are sending a hidden gay message.

Think about it, firstly, Care Bears is all about rainbow power. Which ideally fits the Gay Rainbow Pride.

Secondly, the bears have no sexuality difference, all seems like the same sex.

Thirdly, if you realised all the Care Bear soft toys have a red heart sewed on to right butt of the character. Left is right & Right is Wrong.

So I think the perfect cartoon to support the Rainbow Pride is Care Bears!! They are so adorable!! And so colorful! Gay Bears!

1 Comments:

Blogger ToPaZsKyE said...

This care bear post is so cute. I lub it! Al2geder now, "CARE BEAR, STARE!" :P

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home