GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Local Metal Band - Wreckage


Metal is not really my cup of tea, maybe except for the drums. Surprisingly I am quite amazed how this band Wreckage caught my attention! Yes the drums and the screaming & growling.

Faiz, the drummer of Wreckage, I think he is born into this world to play metal, he is darn creative. Good! Young talents! New creative ideas to metal music! I knew Faiz a couple of years ago, back then he was a student of SAE and I was his classmate, and he did his 24 tracks project with Giri, it was a 2piece band but the songs were fantastic!!! I am glad he is still passionate about his music, never giving up.

Giri and myself were very happy when we heard he was coming to Focal to do his recording. And yes, Wreckage finished their recording in last then 1 month and they are good, I think their EP is gonna be out soon.

At the same time, I did an interview with Faiz as well. Wreckage is going to be the first band that is featured on our very own Focal blog!! Look out for it! Faiz lemme tell u this, not only you looked like Will Smith, not only you have a gf with the longest hair I have ever seen, you have the talent for Metal, I hope to see you with your positive attitude toward your music carrying on and on and bring the happening metal scene back in this island of ours!

Cheers to the young talents of this century! Bravo!

faiz - drums, jas - guitars, ewick - guitars, ming - bass, mon - screams , riq - throat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home