GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Da Jippun Da Engrish Very Da Good!


I found this at home, its a Jap skin product but the problem is I dont know for which part of skin on which part of the body. The thing is.. can someone please tell me what is the meaning of HORNY LAYERS???? Manz.. horrigible england the jippun peeper have.

I must send this to ENGRISH.com

3 Comments:

Blogger X said...

later yer kana from kayo her jippunish-hokkienee then yer know, insult her peeeeple. end up like kawaii hawaii lidat - he kong simi lan chiow?

BE A MAN

3:23 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Horny layers: The layer of skin that protects the soft semi-permeable membrane of the innocent flaw. The skin that makes us look horny I guess. There must be a meaning somehow...

10:01 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Dark one - maybe u shd go educate the peeper of Jippun the Art of English! I know you can do it!!

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home