GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, February 10, 2006

Salute To Missy SAER ZE!


Talking about my favorite female artiste, Saer Ze has always been on my top list. She is an independent Malaysian solo elektro-pop artiste.

I am a fan of Saer Ze I love her voice, her style, her songs. She did everything herself, writing, arranging, composing, producing, distributing, everything was indie, she even has her own label, sassysupasta records

Thanks to the internet I get to contact her and get her "Shameless" album to sell here. I am the first in SG to have her CD, some more signed by her!! MUAHhahahAH!

I really admire her for her courage and passion for Music, she goes all the way out and I hope she makes it BIG someday. For now, she will have my support , because she is already the Princess Of Pop in my Cookiss' fave artiste list!

You peepz who dunnoe who she is, go check her out now on her website, she has got some really good stuff there! Her " Too Sexxy " video is a MUST watch!

Saer Ze you are one F@#%ing happening chick, you Rule manz!
R-E-S-P-E-C-T Many many *Salutes* to you!

Check Saer Ze out at http://saerze.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Ze Rebelle said...

wow, thx wendy! u rock =]

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home