GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Not So Local Band - SNIXTYX


SNIXTYX Made up by 3 young punks naming Lawrs ( Bass & Vox ) , Jeff ( Guitar ) & Simon ( Drums ). They are young and full of incredible ideas, makes me feel old speaking to them.. hahaha.. but I enjoy speaking to them! ( I am not a pedo )

SNIXTYX does covers and originals, I like the way they do covers, its in their own style kinda covers. And for their originals, I like the song Aye Lourve Yew...

Each and every of the band members are so interesting.. they can talk about anything under the sun in a weird point of view! Makes you wanna speak to them more.. heheh.. feel like kidnapping them and keep them at home for amusement ( Again I am not a pedo, dont think the wrong way )

I am proud to own one of their free demos, which they recorded themselves, remixed it themselves & burn the CDs themselves, yes, its another rare CD!! Less than 30 people in SG got it !! HhHAAHAHaa... Thank you SNIXTYX!!! I am waiting for your band releases so that I can sell your music to the rest of Singapore tot he best I could!

You can check them out and listen to their music at the Links below...

About SNIXTYX
SNIXTYX Music

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks for your support. to have someone write about us in their blog is very flattering & we appreciate it immensely.
P.S we are in the midst of recording our full-length album. We'll keep you posted! - Simon(drummer)

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eiyo! Such flattering support will be fruitfull in the year 2007 for sure! The album will be awesome, thats a 100% money back no guarantee! We'll be posting up new songs on our to-be-created myspace soon! Thanks for the spread of word!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home