GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Choose : Know-me OR Hate-me


I am so sorry if my comments ever slaved your thoughts to make you feel low. You might be thinking why am I such a prick, why am I anything but any good, the fact is while you are thinking about what I do I aint thinking about you at all! I just want all readers here to remember, that this is MY blog, MY space, My thoughts, if you are not up to my language & frequency, jolly well evacuate from this window!

Again I say this is MY blog, so its MY thoughts , whatever I write here have NO slightest affliation with Focal Pro Audio Solutions. Print that thought onto your memory, Me and Focal Pro Audio has NO connections through this blog, I am Cookiss Not Focal Pro Audio, vice versa. I DO NOT represent anyone in Focal Pro Audio either! When I fault its my fault, its none of the studio's problemo.

However I am not an unreasonable person, if there are something I wrote in my blog that you dont like, give me valid reasons with enough courage and respect, I might just delete the post for you, if I like you. You can call me names just make sure I deserve that nickname you gave me more then yourself!

I see you with my little eye so therefore I thought and I wrote. You want me to change my opinions then use actions to convince me that I am wrong, dont sit there and talk rot coz if I dont like you, your words dont mean a thing to me. If you are on a flying ego trip, let me remind you , what goes up must come down, I have been there done that and waiting for more to come, because shitty peepz are everywhere.

I remember Wayne Thunder telling me this - People are entitled to their own opinions no matter how ridiculous they are I thought that was some words of wisdom from Mr Thunder! Coolness!

So its your choice now, Know-me Or Hate-me, simple, just let your brains do some exercise. I am uniquely annoying just like everyone else. Pro-choice , I am!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... how come your blog doesn't show the latest entry ..no wonder i thought for the longest time you haven't been updating....hha

1:30 PM  
Blogger X said...

hah.....who stepped on yer toes?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

spunky - I have no idea wads wrong with this template manz... seow seow one.

X - yer knew shitty pple? Mr Hankies?

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not template lar. Just go figure out why it's not showing your latest entry.. ;)

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home