GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Goodbye Bobby


Bobby was found no able to stand on his own feet and someone sent him to the vet for him to be put down. He went away peacefully. I cant helped but to shed a tear when I heard this piece of news from Joyce from Wala.

I feel something missing without Bobby around, you can say I grew up with him, since teenage times I have seen him walking around Holland V. It like when I see him I will greet him. He is known as a Holland Dog, I did write a post about him not too long ago. I miss Bobby.

http://cookiss99.blogspot.com/2005/10/good-ol-bobby.html

This picture was taken during Bobby's happier times, Simon was feeding Bobby's fave food, satay.

Bobby Bobby, at least you left peacefully in the year of the Dog. Thanks for all the joy you brought me during this years, you will be very much missed by me. Everytime, when I go to Holland kopitiam, I will always remember you.

All doggies go to heaven, right? Goodbye Good Old Bobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home