GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, October 21, 2005

Good Ol' Bobby


Bobby is one of the more fortunate abandoned dogs compared to 10,000 dogs in SG abandoned by their owners annually. Bobby is Holland Village's very own dog. Bobby was abandoned by his owner for many years. Poor Bobby was roaming about aimlessly hanging around where it used to be his home, I am sure he misses home.. but lucky Bobby was loved by the Holland villagers , everybody fed him, loved him and I am proud of the Villagers for having such a passionate heart toward a dog!

I once saw the person who abandoned Bobby, she walked past Bobby with a new small dog in her arms, I wonder how Bobby felt at that time. When I spoke to her ( with Bobby around ), I felt alittle ashamed that I am actually speaking to a irresponsible person who abandon her dogs onto the streets expecting people to take care. Bobby is the 2nd dog she abandoned. The first one Max, passed away.

Bobby is probably 10 years old now, and he has problems breathing and walking. But the TLC that he gets from the kopitiam he hangs around now, makes him a happy dog I supposed. He loves fried chicken & satay! So if you do see Bobby when you are in Holland Village, DO NOT bully him or many people will come after U. Try talking to him, share with him your food and be not afraid of him for he is a really friendly doggie.

Look at him, so adorable..Everybody Loves Bobby! Dont we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home