GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Drummer Got Shot @ Wala


^ Vanessa's Stylo Video Crew @ Wala^

Vanessa, the PADI woman & her video crew went to Wala to shoot Brandon, they are doing a press-kit for Brandon. Went to Wala for a while to accompany Vanessa. I almost didnt wanna go SSC and work but too bad I had to go coz I promised them. Vanessa & Video Gang were cool.. They had 2 Video Cameras & they shot from all POV of Brandon, waiting to see the footage manz. The Video Crew was made up of a PADI management, a Deejay, A light technician for Indochine & a drummer, interesting people! Only stayed @ Wala for an hour and I went off to work at Hell-O-SSC..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home