GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Introducing The Walking Corn - Vanessa


I love Corns! I eat corn in da morning, noon & night. I dont have to brush my teeth, so i can retain corny breath so people can smell corn when I speak corny.. I also won Miss Corny 2005 award. And I am so proud of myself! I am Vanessa the Living PopCorn, Miss Corny 2005! Eat, Sleep, Shit & Speak Corny! Long Lived Corns! Love Me or Hate Me, I am Corny.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a rock corn.... not a pop corn... i dont really like pop... but rock is good... and giri could be a trance corn... hahahahaha

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i a MAZEd u???

1:07 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Wad reminds u of a burnt corn-on-the cob? whahah! A&W Bear!...Whahhahaha

1:08 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Wad do you call a corn thats a supervisor in SAE ?
Super Corn OR Corn Soup! WAKAKakaka!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home