GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Cookiss Kena Possessed by Fever

This freaking fever has been possessing me for 3 days and still dun wanna get out. I dont like to be sick, I wanna recover! Gourd damn it!!
I took the damn influenza vaccination a year ago, the vaccination last only for one year and immediately I kena this. Must go and vaccinate myself again manz!!
I feel hot and cold at different hours of the day, pain and aches here and there, shivering all the time, I feel horrible!! And i did everything I could to get well, see the doctor, ate more then 10000mg of Vitamin C, pain killers, panadol, codine, nothing works, this mutated fever is still chilling out inside my body!!! Come out lah please, I got alot of things to do, dont torture me like that can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home