GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Kill Da Television!


The worst thing that was ever invented is the television. I believed all the ugliest sides of humankind are all learned from what is being portrayed on the TV.

I simply dont understand why people watch televison shows ESPECIALLY local productions, damn! All of them sux big time! Not only the shows are retarded & contradicting, the advertisements are freakking annoying also.

Monkey see monkey do, people got no brains of their own, all follow the TV reel characters. Look around you now~ ALL posuers manz! Nobody's real anymore!! I really dont see any reasons to watch TV anymore and I have a list of my reasons..

> News , all bad news, and the more I watch, the more racist and depress I get.
> Reality shows , lets you see the ugly side of human beings which makes me depressed as well.
> SG serial shows , bad acting & irritating characters, makes me more confused & irritated.
> Commercials , make me more materialistic and spent more money.
> Fashion shows , make me feel inferior to the anorexic women.
> Crime Watch , make me improved on my criminal skills.
> Idol shows , nothing but posuers , makes me think if I am really normal after watching these people.
> Charity Shows , money suckin show , make people do charity for all the wrong reasons.
> Variety Shows , thats the most retarded one , with bad hosts , disgusting.
> And Many Many more!! You name it I've got reasons for it!

You see why would I want to waste money, waste electricity & my time turning on the TV only to bring out the worst out of myself? The more TVs , The more bad eggs you are gonna get, trust me... Just freaking BOMB YOUR TELEVISION!! * Chi BAA BOOOM *

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home