GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ben's Bitches


Ben's Bitches is a M'sia band, I swear they are freaking hilarious!! I laff until I almost had a fit! LOFL!! They are so damn lame it gets u rolling on the floor. I am trying to get a hold on their Album manz! Check out their songs @ de link below...

http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/242/music.php

MUST listen!! especially >>

-Peter the Pirate
-Ah Beng Emo Metal Love Song


WHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookiss99 said...

thank u thank u

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home