GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, September 26, 2005

Guess Where Am I?


Guess Where is this place?
I give you Clues..

- Its an island

- 4 different kind of species lives in the island

Yellow Blood Suckin Leeches
Brown Lazy & Useless Worms
Dark Brown Irritating & Dirty Cockroaches
White Good for Nothing Maggots

- A place where the Bored Dragon* a leech breed from the inFamous KY's gel , rules.

* How do you say Bored Dragon in Hokkien?


GUESS WHERE AM I?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder where you could be lol. Are you Carmen Sandiego or is it like (Jackie Chan's) Who am I? Couldnt help comment on this and i wonder if you want anyone to actually say where you are. If you do i will make my guess at a later date. But in the mean time i do know where in the world you are "Carmen" hehehe lol. Hasta Luego!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Shhhh!! I noe who u r and where you r I even got ur hse address!! SO say enough dun over-say.. hahha

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home